Monday, March 11, 2013

How to Tie a Bow Tie

Step by Step Instructions on How to Tie a Bow Tie

I figured that few enough people know how to tie a bow so I am providing a video and a nifty little graphic (www.tieatie.com) to help anyone who wants to learn. The videos that I have seen so far are really confusing and it really isn't so hard. You cant also do this with a long piece of fabric or even a long thin sock? I will post a video this afternoon of me tying one because it for sure helps to see it done.




Anyway here it is... Let me know what you think.

How to tie a bow tie
If anyone is interested in where to get these bowties... I usually just go to Amazon, Ross or Khols. They are very cheap (usually under $10 or $20) and are great for special events.

If you are interested you can find these ties online here:

                                                    
  

Thanks!

Roos